I suggest you ...

View FULL conversation at once, not tweet by tweet

Not being able to see later tweets (than the one expanded) and mentions from others (than those mentioned in the tweet expanded) is ruining an otherwise clean, twitter-experience.
It's bananas that you have to look for different replies to every single tweet in a conversation if you don't happen to expand the very last tweet (in a two person only conversation). This forces me to switch to the offical twitter-app for following up conversations.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    igor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice sometimes the expanded "full conversation" view omits some tweets and duplicates others. Not sure if this is down to how the replies have been made or a bug in Plume.

• igor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like this one is beeing looked into. I get both earlier and later after pressing "view conversation". Though first I get only the expanded tweet, then after scrolling down I get both previous and later as Sim X mentions. Only the expanded tweet and the on it replies to seems to be duplicated.

If you are looking into this, thanks!

• sim x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also you have to press return as many times as you did expand the conversation. There should be an easier way to return to the timeline. And maybe a swipe down for loading later posts in the tread alternative to expand last tweet-swipe left for replies!
        You can do a lot better!

Feedback and Knowledge Base