I suggest you ...

Provide a feature for thread viewing

In this era of Twitter threads, I find Plume unable to show them to me properly. Invariably the first two tweets in a trade are shown, followed by all the replies. If there were a way to switch to a thread view where only the tweets from the original user subsequent to the chosen one were shown, that would be a huge step forward.

115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Second this. It's worse when its a native RT of the thread and I can't open a direct link to the starting tweet.

• Zyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want this feature too. I have been, as a stand in, going thru this process: Tap tweet, hit Share, find myself to message on twitter DMs, and then DM the link to tweet to myself so it then opens in Twitter itself. After I'm done reading the thread I then have to hit Back on my android 3 or 4 times. A lengthy process that I fight thru because I love Plume too much otherwise to quit! But it is so tedious and I long for a different solution.

I think as a stopgap to building your own native thread reader, if you could make a button in the Tweet options when you tap on a tweet, to push that tweet to open in twitter Web or Main Twitter App, it would save me 10 taps a thread and I would be super grateful and even donate extra if yall take those!! I paid for & love plume but this 1 feature is sorely missing.

• Matthew Orres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This! I love Plume, but have to follow a five step process to read the whole thread in web based Twitter. I'd rather just stay within Plume with one step! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base